SA DAMM respects the current regulations on the protection of personal data, the privacy of users, and the secrecy and security of data, as it is set forth by law, and applies the appropriate technical and organisational measures to guarantee and prove that data for which SA DAMM is the controller is processed in compliance with said regulations.
Personal data shall only be obtained by SA DAMM for processing when it is appropriate, suitable, and not excessive in relation to the scope and purposes for which it was obtained. Users must be of legal age to access the contents of the SA DAMM websites. The User hereby declares that the data provided is true and correct, and undertakes to inform SA DAMM of any changes that may occur to it.
- 1. TO DEAL WITH REQUESTS FOR INFORMATION, ENQUIRIES, AND REQUESTS MADE BY USERS ON THE WEBSITE
- 2. TO SEND INFORMATION, ADVERTISING, OFFERS, NEWSLETTERS AND COMMERCIAL PROMOTION OF THE COMPANY’S PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND ACTIVITIES WITHIN THE SCOPE OF THE FOOD AND BEVERAGE SECTOR VIA ANY MEDIUM, INCLUDING ELECTRONIC (E-MAIL OR EQUIVALENT MEDIA, SUCH AS TEXT MESSAGES, ETC.).
- 3. MANAGE THE PURCHASES THAT THE USER MAKES IN THE SHOPDAMM OF SA DAMM OR IN ANY OTHER WEB OF SA DAMM AS WELL AS THE USER'S PARTICIPATION IN CONTESTS AND PROMOTIONS.
- 4. TO ANALYSE AND PREPARE COMMERCIAL PROFILES BASED ON THE INFORMATION PROVIDED, TO OFFER CONTENTS RELATING TO SA DAMM THAT MAY BE OF INTEREST VIA ANY MEDIUM, USING AUTOMATED TECHNIQUES AND CONSIDERING HIS OR HER PURCHASING AND BROWSING HISTORY ON OUR WEBSITE TO PROVIDE TARGETED ADVERTISING AND DIRECT MARKETING.
THE PERSONAL DATA PROVIDED SHALL BE KEPT UNTIL THE USER (i) REQUESTS ITS ERASURE OR RECTIFICATION, (ii) OBJECTS TO ITS PROCESSING OR, (iii) WHENEVER HIS OR HER AUTHORISATION IS REQUIRED, WITHDRAWS HIS OR HER CONSENT, OR (iv) UNTIL IT IS NOT LONGER NEEDED FOR THE PURPOSE FOR WHICH IT WAS PROVIDED. IN ALL CASES, IT SHALL REMAIN BLOCKED FOR AN ADDITIONAL PERIOD OF THREE YEARS TO DEAL WITH ANY CLAIMS.
THE LAWFUL BASIS FOR PROCESSES 2 AND 4 IS USER CONSENT.
THIS MAY BE WITHDRAWN AT ANY TIME WITHOUT THIS AFFECTING THE LAWFULNESS OF ANY PREVIOUS PROCESSES.
PROCESS 3 IS REQUIRED FOR THE EXECUTION OF A CONTRACT.
FOR PROCESS 1, THE LAWFUL BASIS IS THE LEGITIMATE INTEREST WE HAVE IN ENSURING SA DAMM DEALS WITH THE REQUESTS RECEIVED.
WE WOULD PROCESS THE FORENAME AND SURNAMES AND THE E-MAIL ADDRESS IN ALL CASES, AND WOULD CHECK WHETHER THE USER IS OF LEGAL AGE.
IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE EU GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION, WE HAVE PERFORMED WHAT IS KNOWN AS A “BALANCING TEST”. THIS IS AN INTERNAL ANALYSIS TO CONFIRM THAT OUR LEGITIMATE INTEREST DOES NOT JEOPARDISE THE INTERESTS OF OUR USERS IN THE PROTECTION OF THEIR PERSONAL DATA. IN SHORT, TO ENSURE THEIR PRIVACY IS NOT HARMED IN ANY WAY.
TO CONCLUDE, WE BELIEVE THAT OUR INTEREST IN PROCESSING THE DATA IN ORDER TO REPLY TO ANY DOUBTS, QUERIES AND REQUESTS TAKES PRIORITY. FURTHERMORE, ONLY DATA THAT HAS BEEN PROVIDED DIRECTLY BY THE USER SHALL BE USED.
IN ALL CASES, THE USER IS ENTITLED TO OBTAIN FURTHER INFORMATION AND TO EXERCISE HIS OR HER RIGHT TO OBJECT TO AND REFUSE SAID PROCESSING
SA DAMM SHALL NOT TRANSFER YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO ANY THIRD-PARTY COMMERCIAL ORGANISATION THAT WISHES TO USE IT FOR DIRECT MARKETING, EXCEPT WHERE THE USER AUTHORISES AS SUCH.
DAMM MAY ALSO LEGITIMATELY NOTIFY THE PROCESSORS OF THE PERSONAL DATA IN ORDER TO EXECUTE A CONTRACT OR PROVIDE A SERVICE, FOLLOWING THEIR INSTRUCTIONS AND ENSURING THE SAME LEVELS OF SECURITY.
THE USER HAS THE FOLLOWING RIGHTS:
- RIGHT TO REQUEST ACCESS TO HIS OR HER PERSONAL DATA THAT IS BEING PROCESSED AND RECEIVE SAID INFORMATION IN WRITING VIA THE MEDIUM REQUESTED.
- RIGHT TO REQUEST THE RECTIFICATION OF ANY IMPRECISE PERSONAL DATA OR, WHERE APPLICABLE, REQUEST ITS ERASURE WHEN, AMONG OTHER REASONS, THE DATA IS NO LONGER NECESSARY FOR THE PURPOSE FOR WHICH IT WAS COLLECTED.
- RIGHT TO REQUEST THE RESTRICTED PROCESSING OF HIS OR HER DATA.
- RIGHT TO OBJECT TO THE PROCESSING OF HIS OR HER PERSONAL DATA, WHERE APPROPRIATE.
- RIGHT TO THE PORTABILITY OF HIS OR HER PERSONAL DATA.
- RIGHT TO WITHDRAW THE CONSENT GIVEN.
- RIGHT TO FILE A CLAIM WITH THE SPANISH DATA PROTECTION AGENCY.
THE USER MAY EXERCISE THE AFOREMENTIONED RIGHTS BY WRITING TO THE FOLLOWING POSTAL ADDRESS:
FAO PRIVACY OFFICE
C/ ROSSELLÓ 515 - 08025 BARCELONA.
COMMUNICATIONS SENT BY THE USER TO THE FOLLOWING E-MAIL ADDRESS SHALL ALSO BE VALID: firstname.lastname@example.org
SA DAMM guarantees the confidentiality of the User's personal data and ensures its security, adopting the necessary measures to avoid its alteration, loss, and unauthorised processing or access.
The User is free to decide whether or not to provide his or her personal data, although failure to provide certain data or answer questions that may be made during the registration processes or in the different on-line forms provided for the User may make it impossible for him or her to access certain services for which the personal data was requested. In this case, SA DAMM shall indicate that the personal data must be provided for the service to become operational.
- ● I have read the Information on data protection by SA DAMM.
- ● I agree to receive information, advertising, newsletters and commercial promotions on SA DAMM products and services via any medium, including electronic, after my commercial profile has been analysed.